The FEC Compact Fire Fighting Unit is designed to fit across the back of a tray top utility, right behind the cab, to ensure space saving and weight distribution of the vehicle and its load. The motor and pump combo is positioned on the driver side of the vehicle for a quick and rapid accessibility. The reel is mounted up high for quick access and easy rewinding.
• Rotational moulded polyethylene UV stabilized tank.
• Onga Blazemaster single impeller pump
• Genuine Honda GX160 (5.5HP) petrol engine
• 36 metres of 20mm fire reel hose
• lockable hose reel
• adjustable fire fighting nozzle.
• Zinc plated angle iron steel frame with bolt down points
• Available in 400 or 600 litre
Options / upgrades available
• Twin impeller pump
• GX200 Honda engine
• 25mm fire reel hose and hose reel
• 3 way suction kit